The decisions that must be made during the divorce process are complex and emotionally charged. These decisions also structure the look and feel of your post-divorce life, so it is important to get things right.
That is why you should have a lawyer who focuses solely on issues that concern families. At the Law Office of Dawn M. Green, our attorneys practice entirely within the area of family law and its related issues.
The articles we provide links to on this page may help you understand more about certain topics you face. We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and recommend an effective course of action, no matter what family law matter you are dealing with.
- Four Steps To Take Before Filing For Divorce
- How Courts Handle Maryland Child Custody Cases
- Paternity Laws Focus On Identifying Both Parents
- Protecting Yourself Prior To Divorce Is Your Spouse Hiding Assets
- Top issues for divorcing couples after a lengthy marriage
- Transition to a co-parenting relationship with your former spouse
- What you need to know about divorce mediation in Maryland
- Will shared parenting be the new norm for people divorcing in Maryland?
- Understanding the ins and outs of property division in a MD divorce case
- A 10-year quest for divorce finally succeeds
- Maryland bills would loosen state’s strict divorce requirements
- Gray Divorce: Why are more people separating after years of marriage?
- What are the differences between Mediation and Collaborative Law?
- How is child support calculated in a Maryland divorce?
- What is the difference between limited and absolute divorce?
- Is a divorce on the horizon? Avoid a few mistakes
- Is divorce contagious among friends?
- The state of Maryland law governing prenuptial agreements
- Three tips for success after a divorce is finalized
- Maryland alimony left largely, but not completely, to judge discretion
- Divorce doesn’t have to destroy one’s finances
- Why do I need a QDRO?
- Law governing parental relocation with children in Maryland
- Divorcing in Maryland? Three tax implications to keep in mind.
- Prenuptial agreements: frequently asked questions
- Maryland high court: married fathers and IVF with donated sperm
- Divorce could get more complicated with new tax law
- What to expect from the home study process during an adoption
- Buying out or splitting up when business partners divorce
- New law allows for mutual-consent divorce for more couples
- Splitting up is sometimes easier than splitting the house
- Custody Disputes Made Easy: What Separating Parents Need to Know
Contact us today to find out how attorney Dawn Green can help you.